Are Your Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Dark Web Monitoring is one of the industry's first commercial solution to detect your compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, we vigilantly search the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your company, contractors, and other personnel, and notify you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crimes.
Get a Free Dark Web Search for Your Entire Organization
- THE FREE SEARCH. With your permission, we will run your organization through the full battery of Dark Web searches. If you have been compromised, we'll be able to tell you the date the compromise was discovered, the affected email address(es), the compromised password(s), the type of compromise, and the source of the compromise.
- NEXT STEPS. If compromised credentials are discovered, we will work with you to formulate a plan for mitigating the potential damage. The key is to act quickly!
- ONGOING MONITORING. While this one-time search is invaluable in understanding what threats you are facing today, it is at least as important to keep a constant watch for future compromises. Continuous monitoring is not free but is very reasonably priced.
Why Dark Web Monitoring?
- WE IDENTIFY compromises throughout your organization.
- WE MONITOR 24/7/365: hidden chat rooms, private websites, peer-to-peer networks, IRC channels, social media platforms, black market sites, 640,000+ botnets, and more!
- WE REPORT compromised emails DAILY.
- WE PREPARE. The more information we collect, the more valuable it becomes. Extensive logging and reporting capabilities allow us to track and triage incidents and create effective policies and procedures to minimize risk in the future.
- WE PREDICT. It's not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead. Dark Web Monitoring allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends, and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
- WE PREVENT. Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don't have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.